Everything we own says something about us, from our clothes to our music to our methods of transportation. A car is not just a car, and a bike is not just a bike. And while we may think our decisions are made with the utmost practicality in mind, usually a deeper truth emerges. So next time you throw your leg over your fixie or wheel out that $8,000 downhill bike to cruise through the closest park, remember that the statement you’re actually making might be quite different than the one you want to be. Here’s What Your Bike Says About You.
- Bike Hitch – from rear fork of another bike (instructables.com)
- Apocalyptic Fixie Build, Part 3 (ridingprivateidaho.wordpress.com)
- Who do you hate? (annoyedcyclist.wordpress.com)
- Swedes develop invisible bike helmet (xclusivevibezz.wordpress.com)
- Keep these points in mind while riding a fixie? (debbiedolenc.wordpress.com)